You're a FOODIE
- Riding a camel out into the Moroccan desert to a bedouin tent to share a traditional mint tea with the Berber family
- Go truffle hunting in Umbria, then head back to the farm kitchen for an afternoon of sipping Prosecco cooking truffle dishes – then feast!
- Hop on back of a motorbike in Saigon and take a street food tour to the 11 districts far from the tourist zone – goat hot pot, green alfafa salad, sticky rice, and Vietnamese pancakes. Check out the video!
You're a WILDLIFE LOVER
- Take a float plane and bush plane combo to get to the backcountry of Katmai NP in Alaska for a day with the grizzly bears that will change your life!
- Head to Churchill, Manitoba in October to see polar bears – they all congregate on the tundra waiting for the pack ice, and they are a sight to behold!
- Journey to San Ignacio Bay in Baja in early spring to touch one of the totally wild but “friendly” baby gray whales!
You're a HISTORY BUFF
- Journey out to Easter Island, a minute speck in the Pacific where you can meet the storied Moai and learn the cautionary tale of civilization gone awry.
- Trek the Incan Trail with Peru Treks on a fully concierge-d 4-day journey in the footsteps of the
- Join the druids as they celebrate the Vernal Equinox at dawn, “inside the stones”.
You're a ZEN LOVER
- Our favorite ashram in the Bahamas for yoga, vegetarian cuisine, and Satsang – all on a drop-dead gorgeous beach.
- A temple overnight at Koyasan, south of Kyoto in Japan, where the priest will burn your dearest wishes in a traditional fire ceremony
- Tassajara, a Zen mountain retreat in the Carmel Valley.
You're a THRILLSEEKER
- Snorkel at night with the 24’ manta rays off the Big Island of Hawaii – they are prehistoric looking and downright terrifying but at the same time balletic and 100% safe.
- Head out to Havasupai Falls, “people of the blue green waters”. You’ll have a steep canyon hike, a helicopter ride, and a series of waterfalls – all 2 hours from Las Vegas!
- Step backwards off the 2nd largest waterfall in Costa Rica, and rappel down all the way to the bottom. I did it – so you can too!
Ready For A Experience?
If we do not fulfill your travel dream, and you are not happy with your Rare Finds Travel experience, we will refund your planning fee. That is our promise to you.
– Melanie Tucker, Owner, Rare Finds Travel Design