You're a FOODIE
- Riding a camel out into the Moroccan desert to a bedouin tent to share a traditional mint tea with the Berber family
- Go truffle hunting in Umbria, then head back to the farm kitchen for an afternoon of sipping Prosecco cooking truffle dishes – then feast!
- Hop on back of a motorbike in Saigon and take a street food tour to the 11 districts far from the tourist zone – goat hot pot, green alfafa salad, sticky rice, and Vietnamese pancakes. Check out the video!
You're a WILDLIFE LOVER
- Take a float plane and bush plane combo to get to the backcountry of Katmai NP in Alaska for a day with the grizzly bears that will change your life!
- Head to Churchill, Manitoba in October to see polar bears – they all congregate on the tundra waiting for the pack ice, and they are a sight to behold!
- Journey to San Ignacio Bay in Baja in early spring to touch one of the totally wild but “friendly” baby gray whales!
You're a HISTORY BUFF
- Journey out to Easter Island, a minute speck in the Pacific where you can meet the storied Moai and learn the cautionary tale of civilization gone awry.
- Trek the Incan Trail with Peru Treks on a fully concierge-d 4-day journey in the footsteps of the
- Join the druids as they celebrate the Vernal Equinox at dawn, “inside the stones”.
You're a ZEN LOVER
- Our favorite ashram in the Bahamas for yoga, vegetarian cuisine, and Satsang – all on a drop-dead gorgeous beach.
- A temple overnight at Koyasan, south of Kyoto in Japan, where the priest will burn your dearest wishes in a traditional fire ceremony
- Tassajara, a Zen mountain retreat in the Carmel Valley.
You're a THRILLSEEKER
- Snorkel at night with the 24’ manta rays off the Big Island of Hawaii – they are prehistoric looking and downright terrifying but at the same time balletic and 100% safe.
- Head out to Havasupai Falls, “people of the blue green waters”. You’ll have a steep canyon hike, a helicopter ride, and a series of waterfalls – all 2 hours from Las Vegas!
- Step backwards off the 2nd largest waterfall in Costa Rica, and rappel down all the way to the bottom. I did it – so you can too!
Ready For A Unique Experience?
If we do not fulfill your travel dream, and you are not happy with your Rare Finds Travel experience, we will refund your planning fee. That is our promise to you.
– Melanie Tucker, Owner, Rare Finds Travel Design