DIY Vietnam Guide has everything you need to book your own trip to Vietnam!
Get the DIY Vietnam Guide and finally be able to:
- Plan the perfect trip within your budget
- Skip the hundred hours of research time!
- Stop guessing which places, activities, & vendors can really be trusted – we’ve got it all vetted and stress-tested for you!
- Hear your friends say with envy, “HOW did YOU find THAT?” when they see your trip photos on Instagram!
- Learn how to meet locals along the way at the Floating Market of the Mekong and the Food Stands of Saigon,
- Sleep out in the rice terraces of Sapa! Or on your own sampan! We’ve got suggestions to fit every preference & budget.
- Create a truly memorable and off-the-beaten-path trip that’s been vetted by a travel expert.
- Live like a local, and experience your destination without all the usual tourist traps.
- Discover hidden gems and rare finds that literally can’t be found online or in any guidebook!
- Pack with ease using Melanie’s packing video and suggested items, personally tested, just for Vietnam!
- Save hours of time! We’ve researched every little detail – even all the info you’ll need to know on transfers & “how to get there”. Get a full one-week itinerary tart you can use as-is or customize for yourself!
- Visit Halong Bay’s floating fishing villages – many of these villagers have NEVER touched land! Climb into the war tunnels in the South. Side trip to Cambodia’s Angkor Wat! We’ve mapped out the perfect route, with all the bucket-list items and some “rare” surprises too!
- Feel empowered because we’ll show you the ropes so you’ll know where to go, what to do, how to dress, and where things are. We’ve got you covered!
I WANT TO GO TO VIETNAM!
You just click and book, pack and go play!
YOUR DIY Vietnam GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Our suggested itinerary: our favorite 8 days in the country
- Lodging choices for each night (some rustic, some luxurious, but all unique!)
- Self-guided as well as personalized daily activities with our very best guides (the same ones we use for custom-planning clients at RFTD)
- Specialty food experiences (because if it doesn’t walk off our plate, we eat it – and you may want to too!) In Vietnam, this may mean staffing the Vietnamese pancake stall, or going into a local’s market and home to cook dinner!
- Transportation options from cruises to professional drivers, sampans and sleeper trains!
- Restaurant recommendations (from my favorite charming Colonial restaurant to a place that specializes in snake!)
- Critical details like Visas and customs
- Mindful Money Management, with tipping and currency details
- Is Your Technology Ready to Travel, with helpful apps, data usage, SIM cards, and hot spots
- Packing 3:2:1 (In 3 minutes, we’ll show you how to pack for a 2 week trip in just 1 bag)
- Plus specialty products that you won’t want to forget in each destination. Got Keens? Hand energy?
GET ME THAT GUIDE!
STOP DREAMING & START PACKING, BUY NOW for just $197
pay with your credit card