Give me 3 minutes, and I’ll show you how to pack for a 2-week trip, in just 1 bag!
Let me show you how to pack for your whole trip – even to multiple destinations – even in the winter – in just one carry-on bag.
The goal is to simplify your travel and keep you light on your feet.
Whether you’re training though Europe, jumping on a water taxi in Belize, or simply moving between hotels in Vietnam, traveling with a single bag that you carry on the plane with you will make your trip so much more enjoyable.
Remember: There’s no such thing as bad weather… just bad equipment!
Learn how to:
- pick the right bag
- think of everything you will need, from technology to toiletries, paperwork and photography
- tricks to organize y0ur money essentials
- pack a medical bag (you’ll be everyone’s new best friend!)
- select clothing so you can ride a bike, enter a place of worship, go to a show at night, walk miles and miles, be comfortable is it drops 15° colder than you’re expecting, and survive a rainy day!
- organize your bag so you’re not pulling your underwear out in the middle of the train station or at airport security
To get my well-honed tips for your next trip, just fill in your name and email below. The report will be delivered electronically to you, compliments of Rare Finds Travel Design.