Melanie Tucker is available as an expert reference regarding consumer travel and custom design travel experiences.
Melanie Tucker, Owner and Chief Travel Designer
Travel Profession, Off-the-beaten-path Travel, Group Travel, Unique Itineraries, Consumer Travel, Custom-design Travel
Melanie Tucker is an expert travel professional. She is has extensive experience speaking in public about the travel industry and client service.
Melanie possesses nearly 20 years experience planning customized itineraries that match a group’s physical, intellectual, and financial goals.
- an IATA certified agent
- an active member of OSSN, NJAWBO, and the Mercer Chamber of Commerce
- FUNDI certified for tourism in South Africa, as well as trained in SA Winelands, Namibia,
- and Botswana
- a Destination Specialist for the state of Alaska
- a Yachtalist for small ship expeditions
- and licensed for large ship cruising
Recent Interviews and Related Appearances
Melanie is a regular guest on “Around The World” radio travel show out of Santa Barbara, CA. She teaches travel classes in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and has sat on panels at the New York Times Travel Show.
In winter and spring 2014, trips Melanie designed under her former brand, Tough Love Travel, were featured on CBS’ “The Price Is Right!”