DIY Jordan Guide has everything you need to book your own trip to Jordan!
Get the DIY Jordan Guide and finally be able to:
- Plan the perfect trip within your budget
- Skip the hundred hours of research time!
- Stop guessing which places, activities, & vendors can really be trusted – we’ve got it all vetted and stress-tested for you!
- Hear your friends say with envy, “HOW did YOU find THAT?” when they see your trip photos on Instagram!
- Learn how to meet locals along the way at the Floating Market of the Mekong and the Food Stands of Saigon,
- Sleep in a bedouin camp and arrive via camel to the back door of Petra – only a handful of travelers know how to do this! Everyone else goes in via the front “door”. Or on your own sampan! We’ve got suggestions to fit every preference & budget.
- Create a truly memorable and off-the-beaten-path trip that’s been vetted by a travel expert.
- Live like a local, and experience your destination without all the usual tourist traps.
- Discover hidden gems and rare finds that literally can’t be found online or in any guidebook!
- Pack with ease using Melanie’s packing video and suggested items, personally tested, just for Jordan!
- Save hours of time! We’ve researched every little detail – even all the info you’ll need to know on transfers & “how to get there”. Get a full one-week itinerary tart you can use as-is or customize for yourself!
- Visit a homestay in Jerash. Dive in the Red Sea! Ride ATOP a jeep though Wadi Rum! in the South. We’ve mapped out the perfect route, with all the bucket-list items and some “rare” surprises too!
- Feel empowered because we’ll show you the ropes so you’ll know where to go, what to do, how to dress, and where things are. We’ve got you covered!
I WANT TO GO TO JORDAN!
You just click and book, pack and go play!
YOUR DIY JORDAN GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Our suggested itinerary: our favorite 8 days in the country
- Lodging choices for each night (some rustic, some luxurious, but all unique!)
- Self-guided as well as personalized daily activities with our very best guides (the same ones we use for custom-planning clients at RFTD)
- Specialty food experiences (because if it doesn’t walk off our plate, we eat it – and you may want to too!) You’ll even get to take a cooking class to learn unique dishes from this corner of the globe.
- Transportation options from self-driving routes to professional drivers, and even a camel or 2!
- Our favorite restaurant spots.
- Critical details like Visas and customs
- Mindful Money Management, with tipping and currency details
- Is Your Technology Ready to Travel, with helpful apps, data usage, SIM cards, and hot spots
- Packing 3:2:1 (In 3 minutes, we’ll show you how to pack for a 2 week trip in just 1 bag)
- Plus specialty products that you won’t want to forget in each destination. A beautiful scarf to cover your shoulders and knees? Special sun gear? A GoPro for Aqaba’s world-class marine life?
GET ME THAT GUIDE!
STOP DREAMING & START PACKING, BUY NOW for just $197
pay with your credit card