DIY ITALY GUIDE HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BOOK YOUR OWN TRIP TO ITALY!
GET THE DIY ITALY GUIDE AND FINALLY BE ABLE TO:
- Plan the perfect trip within your budget
- Craft your own unique adventure, and skip the hundred hours of research time!
- Hear your friends say with envy, “HOW did YOU find THAT?” when they see your trip photos on Instagram!
- Savor a day that will make you feel like a celebrity – on an old-school “gozzo” boat, enjoying homemade picnic by the Green Cave!!
- Sleep in the villa that Napoleon’s brother-in-law built in Amalfi! Or next door to the Pantheon in Rome! We’ve got suggestions to fit every preference & budget.
- Stop guessing which places, activities, & vendors can really be trusted.
- Create a truly memorable and off-the-beaten-path trip that’s been vetted by a travel expert.
- Live like a local, and experience your destination without all the usual tourist traps.
- Discover hidden gems and rare finds that literally can’t be found online or in any guidebook!
- Get a full one-week itinerary tart you can use as-is or customize for yourself!
- Pack with ease using Melanie’s packing video and suggested items, personally tested, just for Italy!
- Get all the info you’ll need to know on transfers & “how to get there”.
- Taste Paola’s Cacio de Pepe at her Rome trattoria, or join a dinner party in the home of a local Cesarine.
- Feel empowered because we’ll show you the ropes so you’ll know where to go, what to do, how to dress, and where things are. We’ve got you covered!
YOUR DIY ITALY GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Our suggested itinerary: our favorite 8 days in the country
- Lodging choices for each night (some rustic, some luxurious, but all unique!)
- Self-guided as well as personalized daily activities with our very best guides (the same ones we use for custom-planning clients at RFTD)
- Specialty food experiences (because if it doesn’t walk off our plate, we eat it – and you may want to too!)
- Transportation options from sleeper trains to hopper flights, cars and ferries and even an elephant or two
- Restaurant recommendations
- Critical details like Visas and customs
- Mindful Money Management, with tipping and currency details
- Is Your Technology Ready to Travel, with helpful apps, data usage, SIM cards, and hot spots
- Packing 3:2:1 (In 3 minutes, we’ll show you how to pack for a 2 week trip in just 1 bag)
- Plus specialty products that you won’t want to forget in each destination
STOP DREAMING & START PACKING, BUY NOW for just $197
pay with your credit card