DIY ITALY GUIDE HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BOOK YOUR OWN TRIP TO ITALY!
GET THE DIY ITALY GUIDE AND FINALLY BE ABLE TO:
- Plan the perfect trip within your budget
- Craft your own unique adventure, and skip the hundred hours of research time!
- Hear your friends say with envy, “HOW did YOU find THAT?” when they see your trip photos on Instagram!
- Savor a day that will make you feel like a celebrity – on an old-school “gozzo” boat, enjoying homemade picnic by the Green Cave!!
- Sleep in the villa that Napoleon’s brother-in-law built in Amalfi! Or next door to the Pantheon in Rome! We’ve got suggestions to fit every preference & budget.
- Stop guessing which places, activities, & vendors can really be trusted.
- Create a truly memorable and off-the-beaten-path trip that’s been vetted by a travel expert.
- Live like a local, and experience your destination without all the usual tourist traps.
- Discover hidden gems and rare finds that literally can’t be found online or in any guidebook!
- Get a full one-week itinerary tart you can use as-is or customize for yourself!
- Pack with ease using Melanie’s packing video and suggested items, personally tested, just for Italy!
- Get all the info you’ll need to know on transfers & “how to get there”.
- Taste Paola’s Cacio de Pepe at her Rome trattoria, or join a dinner party in the home of a local Cesarine.
- Feel empowered because we’ll show you the ropes so you’ll know where to go, what to do, how to dress, and where things are. We’ve got you covered!
I WANT TO GO TO ITALY!
YOUR DIY ITALY GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Our suggested itinerary: our favorite 8 days in the country
- Lodging choices for each night (some rustic, some luxurious, but all unique!)
- Self-guided as well as personalized daily activities with our very best guides (the same ones we use for custom-planning clients at RFTD)
- Specialty food experiences (because if it doesn’t walk off our plate, we eat it – and you may want to too!)
- Transportation options from sleeper trains to hopper flights, cars and ferries and even an elephant or two
- Restaurant recommendations
- Critical details like Visas and customs
- Mindful Money Management, with tipping and currency details
- Is Your Technology Ready to Travel, with helpful apps, data usage, SIM cards, and hot spots
- Packing 3:2:1 (In 3 minutes, we’ll show you how to pack for a 2 week trip in just 1 bag)
- Plus specialty products that you won’t want to forget in each destination
GET ME THAT GUIDE!
STOP DREAMING & START PACKING, BUY NOW for just $197
pay with your credit card