For foodies seeking an adventure for your palate, you may want to consider:
- Joining a dinner party in the home of a “Cesarine,” a family that is a member of the Home Food project, which promotes Italian culture through the traditional preparation of family meals and classic regional flavors.
- Meeting a Berber woman for a day of marketing and tagine cooking in her riad kitchen in the medina.
- Riding a Vine Hopper through South Africa‘s wine country.
- Lobster diving and beach barbecuing over a coconut-husk on the cayes of Belize. It’s a day that’ll make you feel like Robinson Crusoe!
- Cooking pad thai in the mountain village of Pai, Thailand.
- Exploring Paris, one chocolate shop at a time.